Whether you are new to public transit, an occasional rider, or an experienced traveler looking for info about new routes, programs, and apps, taking SARTA’s free Travel Training classes will make it incredibly easy to use our safe, reliable, convenient, and affordable mobility services to reach thousands of destinations in and around Stark County.
Fixed Route Travel Training
Available to groups or individuals and provided in-person, online, or as videos, these entertaining and informative 45-minute classes are taught by knowledgeable and engaging outreach specialists who know everything there is to know about using our award-winning public transit system.
- Planning your trip
- How to read fixed route schedules and maps
- Locating and transferring to other buses
- Purchasing tickets and fares
- Using our free state-of-the-art apps:
- PinPoint by MyStop real time bus tracker
- EZfare touchless, mobile ticketing
- SARTA Buzz
- Recognizing bus numbers and bus stops
- Getting on and off the bus safely
- Using lifts, ramps, and bike racks
Proline Travel Training
SARTA also offers specialized travel training for individuals and family members of individuals who are eligible for and/or use ProLine, SARTA’s ADA paratransit service. Topics include:
- Program rules and regulations
- How to apply for ProLine service
- How to use ProLine
- Using GoLine to schedule service
- By phone
- Using Express Check to review or cancel scheduled service
For more information or to schedule a Travel Training class, please call 855-887-2782. Our friendly Outreach Specialists are eager to help you learn how to get the most from SARTA!