Updates to SARTA Plan to go Paperless in 2023
September 24, 2022
The Stark Area Regional Transit Authority (SARTA) today announced updates to its strategy to go paperless.
As part of the announcement, SARTA provided the following updates to milestone dates for its paperless transition:
- Final day to purchase the 31 Day Proline Pass (paper and EZFare) — Oct. 31, 2022
- Last day the 31 Day Proline Pass will be accepted — Dec. 31, 2022
- By the end of 2023:
- Paper passes/tickets will no longer be sold or accepted
- Change cards and paper transfers will no longer be distributed or accepted
- Exact change ONLY will be recommended on all SARTA services when paying with cash
For more information about these changes, call SARTA Customer Service at 330-477-2782.